Friday 25 March 2011

Looking for Band Aid, For live 8 … For Humanity.

        

    Sorry for the lack of image... I just don't feel like it…

Accident happen when least expected, Disasters take place uncalled for. Both leaves valuable lives tortured to their very edges of lives. Most of people who meat with a terrible accident and were lucky to still get away with a limb of claim that they were lucky that their lives remains. But have you realize how much of a turmoil and torture they face after losing a limb? Or maybe it's their loved ones, whatever, they do hurt. Hurt a lot. Imagine in a mass scale when that cake gets topped with a cream of natural disaster. It makes you feel it's the Apocalypse ,or maybe walking in hell.

Out of all sudden? Why? Ah yes, you are intelligent enough to realize. Japan mon ami's. J-A-P-A-N… Japan

    What one nation faces today is totally almost the Apocalypse. Believe me, I'm a Sri Lankan (Lions Rawrrr ! ) and we faced a terrible Tsunami down in the end of 2004(correct me if I'm wrong). And things were like hell. Families ruined by loosing loved one's. Some lost not just one, but maybe the whole family. Like Child left after losing brother, mother father… or maybe a Wife left without her loved husband and child. Most of these victims were totally distorted in their psychological entity. Sri Lanka and well, the other countries that were affected back then were I think a little lucky to get away like that. Unfortunately, things aren't the same with Japan out there today.

I mean adding a cherry to that cream cake is Nuke plant mayhem.

    Damn, I'm not there, but I guess people who are there are maybe like, as I said walking in hell. You maybe wondering why I am writing ll this shit. Maybe that I'm a Cute Japanese girl fan, or the pervy Manga's and Anime's.. Sure I'm a huge fan of the Yakuza girls, the Manga, Anime, Sushi and the culture... But what it's all about is feeling towards humans. Last week ago I think, I saw some idiots(a priest actually) and some cahoots of his post claiming this as a payback from God for the attack on Perl Harbor and the killings of Marines in the war Pacific theater of WW2. I was like... Well I was not shocked at first, but more like:

" Oi !!! What the Fuck???".

Seriously this is true and and not a pathetic lie that I waste my time writing a blog. If I don't have juice on my blog I don't write…ok not type wise guy. But surely not lies.

    Where the hell that idiot gets the idea or maybe the imagination to link this with the attack on Perl harbor? And at moments like this? Surely can you call that person as a man of god? What a world we live in.

We are humans, nothing perfect, and nothing immortal in us, subject to all the miseries tha go around the world. And I know there aren't a lest enjoyment like being a sub to another human Master or Mistress. We are born sub's to mistress of nature and boy she hurts a lot when she punishes. And well l, as a human I do feel a huge pain, maybe it's not the same as them in that plight. Still, when humans are hurt, they are.

    But even in that plight we as human can stand shoulder to the others. We have the power. There are numerous stories to standing up together for a cause. And please do get together for the cause. There is huge beach party going at Libya with firecrackers and Noise. But let's forget that for a bit and let the proper people like the army handle that and we humans contribute on whatever we can do for Japan.

Man I do wish for a Band Aid tour in collecting the dollars for Japan …

No comments:

Post a Comment